Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia is an independent professional business association promoting interests of enterprises, entrepreneurship and other forms of organizations involved in the economic activity on the territory of the Republic of Serbia bound by common business interests. Relying on experience, accepting euro continental type of chambers of commerce and respecting its own tradition, the Law on Chambers of Commerce regulates functioning of chambers of commerce in Serbia in the contemporary environment.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia is a national leader in representing the general interests of economy and its needs. its aim is to encourage the creation of strong competitive climate and legislature beneficial for profitability and growth of its members, to effectuate better business conditions for the businesses in Serbia regardless of their size and activity, to open international markets for them, to improve standard and contribute to the development of the Republic.
Spurred on by the interests of its members, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia envisages Serbia as an economic leader in the Balkans, factor of stability in the region and an area of enhanced prosperity. On the road towards the achievement goals of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia is to:
• Initialize and participate in preparations for legislature from the field of economy and current economic policies;
• Participate in preparation and offer consulting on draft leg¬islature from industry sector, development and economic policies;
• Streamline marketing presentations of the Serbian economy abroad;
• Scrutinize issues and incidents in economic life and assess its impact on Serbian economy;
• Encourage research in the field of scientific, technical and technological development;
• Improve and initialize international business cooperation and represent Serbian economy inside the country as well as abroad;
• Harmonize interests of our members.
Expert and professional teams of the SCC:
• Give and organize assistance in promoting business of its members;
• Promote entrepreneurship and management through the transfer of international experience in particular fields;
• Provide information to our members on potential partners;
• Organize lectures, seminars and specialized courses of education for personnel;
• In cooperation with commercial banks provide financial assistance and credit lines for production process.
Serbian Chamber of Commerce implements multilateral cooperation through its membership in different international chamber associations (ICC, Eurochambres, ABC, ASCAME), regional initiatives (CEI/CECCI, BSEC, Danube Initiative) and by following the work of World Trade Organization (WTO).
Project email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Expert associate – project email@example.com